Ebay 1971 New Yorker U code 440 TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr C

Reaction score
Contact seller
This one has been for sale before this time with no reserve. That is one rare New Yorker with the original TNT in it. The U code is rare to begin with and especially so in a New Yorker.

I normally don't post this kind of thing. No, its not mine- I just want to see a C body guy restore it rather than see it pillaged for the drive train to go into a clapped out Dart.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chrysler-Ne...615b3a060&item=301011804256&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

$T2eC16hHJGMFFoq9IKHCBSfY77OL8g~~60_57.jpg

def needs to be saved but the price may not go high enough to keep the A and B body guys away

Jeezes H. Cripes. Is that guy a corporate attorney on retainer???

Posted via Topify using Android

Yes I believe he is from here, :shruggy:

[h=1]Dewey Cheatham & Howe LLP[/h]Redefining Excellence

The law firm of Dewey Cheatham& Howe was established in 1876. The founding partners were inspired by the 100th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence. Since that time, our firm has focused on core principles derived from that historic moment.

Throughout our practice we endeavor, both for our clients and ourselves, to acquire the property of others through the legal process and all other appropriate means. Toward that end, our firm maintains certain key practice areas. Please click on the links above to learn more about how we can help you attain your goals and protect your accomplishments. Click on the links below to learn more about our firm.

Dewey Cheatham& Howe LLP
One Park Avenue
New York, NY 10001
212-111-1111

Anybody knows what happened to this car? Yes, I know it's been a while but one can hope.

this was mine. its here twice I think.
$T2eC16hHJGMFFoq9IKHCBSfY77OL8g__60_57.jpg

yall beat me up pretty good ... on this TNT car and others .. before i joined after my 71 Newp made a couple folks here ill ....:poke:

downloadfile.jpg

seriously, this brown (Tahitian Walnut Metallic i think) one i shoulda kept.

bought in Oklahoma 1999 or so, stayed in US (Georgia i think but id have to go back and look) after the sale.

Thanks! If it does pop up again and you decide to pass, pls let me know!

if i passed it would only be because i missed it chief :)

98k original miles, and other than handling, ran like my 71 Polara Statie (before we dialed that car up in rebuild): think i said it thr in ad. imagine an NFL offensive lineman with a 4.4 sec. 40yd dash. that was this car.

@Mr C: possible to mark this thread SOLD boss? :)

Last edited:
Found a car almost identical to that one here locally I'm trying to buy. U-Code car but red.

Guy also has a U-Code 71 300 but unfortunately derby guys stripped it down to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back