WANTED Electric Window Regulator Assist Spring for rear right window

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet1969

Reaction score
Contact seller
For my restoration project i am looking for a lot of parts. One of parts is a electric window regulator assist spring for rear right window. It is for an 1971 Imperial 2 door coupe. I think a lot of years have the same spring for the back windows in a 2 door coupe.

Do you have one laying around or you know where to buy it online please let me know.

Picture is from the left electric window regulator assist spring which is still present, as an example
IMG_8956.jpg

I have this one that just came off a 67 imperial.
Not sure if they’re the same?
You can have it for postage.
$10 USPS flat rate

72CEDB67-77D0-4663-A6A6-06D522B87D65.jpeg

Just noticed your overseas!
More like $85 shipping
FYI I have a NOS rear bumper for a 71 imperial
Thanks very much for your offer. I don’t think there will be a big difference in the years. Only thing is in two doors the spring in the front window is different from the back window due to the size of the window.
You know if the spring is coming from the front or back and from a two door coupe?If it is possible can you measure the diameter of the spring. I can compare it to the one I have. This tells the difference.

About the shipping , that is a bummer, I going to figure out how I can drop the costs. Sent it as “ lettermail “ or different shippping company or I have to ask in my network in the US ( I am a firefighter here in Amsterdam) if there is a possibility for transport

I found an shipping address in Minnesota from a friend. So it can be sent within the States….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back