Engines and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TunerTrasher

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few too many mopar toys and need to thin the herd a little. I wanted to offer them up here first to keep them in the mopar family. I normally just buy mopar toys but the economy is such that I am now required to sell. I am new to selling and have no idea what the value of these items are therefore I am open to any an all offers. I am parting out 2 vehicles that may have things of use in older cars.

1) 1984 dodge conversion van. d150 short wheel base. engine is gone but was a 318. i have the 3 speed auto, drive shaft and rear axle, all with about 130,000 miles on them. Trans shifted good about a year ago when I last drove it. Also have ignition, new alt, newer starter, 2 bbl carb, rad, suspension, and more.

2) 1981 short bed dodge pickup truck. Complete for now but rather rusty. 2wd. Slant 6, 3 speed auto, posi rear end, extra leafs in rear. Ran great with plenty of oil pressure. carb is dirty and fuel is old from sitting. Approx 80,000 original miles.

3) a tired but complete and undamaged 318 long block. good for rebuild or core.

shoot me a note for any further info. I can take plcs of most anything you want to see. I am near Mineral, VA 23117

Thanks for looking,
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back