Epic Whoops thread.

It had to be a well organized group with a big truck waiting to get that many in one shot. When my new Challenger was delivered I mentioned that they had put locking lug nuts on. Graham said it's the first thing they do when the vehicles arrive, or it wouldn't have wheels the next morning.
Heard there were 37 vehicles vandalized.

It had to be a well organized group with a big truck waiting to get that many in one shot. When my new Challenger was delivered I mentioned that they had put locking lug nuts on. Graham said it's the first thing they do when the vehicles arrive, or it wouldn't have wheels the next morning.

I have had it happen 3 different times at 3 different stores. They are usually well equipped box trucks with air tools floor jacks and wood blocks. They are like a nascar pit crew. I bet the whole thing took less than an hour for the 37 cars. We caught one bunch when they put the wheels on Kijiji. We went to their “Bodyshop” where they had stacks of “takeoffs”. The Police were notified and a few days later we had our 40 wheels back.

I have had it happen 3 different times at 3 different stores. They are usually well equipped box trucks with air tools floor jacks and wood blocks. They are like a nascar pit crew. I bet the whole thing took less than an hour for the 37 cars. We caught one bunch when they put the wheels on Kijiji. We went to their “Bodyshop” where they had stacks of “takeoffs”. The Police were notified and a few days later we had our 40 wheels back.
I'll guess that with the demise of full size matching spares, that the pickups aren't having the spares stolen as often either.

I'll guess that with the demise of full size matching spares, that the pickups aren't having the spares stolen as often either.

Not so much anymore but many stores still use spare tire locks. Sucks when customers call with a flat and can’t find the lock key...

What happened to the thieves?

Back