For Sale Fast & Furious Charger Stunt Car for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats true, but somebody had to edit the film, and dub in sound etc, then someone had to approve the editing and sound for production. I have this movie in my collection and absolutely love it, but theres some crazy **** in the chase scene. Theres one point where from a building second or 3rd floor view he makes a left hander when going slow following the charger, the same left hand turn same spot during the chase, is actually the low speed footage speeded up. Passing the same VW beetle twice, makes that RH turn to get on the freeway and magically a car appears where ine wasnt before.

Granted its a great movie, but lots of stuff was cut, edited, dubbed in to make that chase scene. Yes steve mcqueen did his own stunts. The great escape where he tries to get away on the motorcycle comes to mind as well as piloting a porsche 917 in LeMans as well.

So how many gears does a 390 GT mustang with a toploader really have? My guess is 4.

That's pretty much where I was going with my post

Bad franchise overall IMO. I don't think these movies have gotten better with time.

Thanks for clarifying.

They're action movies . Like many movies, the fantasy or far fetched is the draw.

I hated the movie when it came out but like the first one, 3 was ok, 5 was a very good movie, I think it's 7 that was extremely far fetched bit action packed non the less.

I've seen Bullitt, both versions of Vanishing point, Christine, Phantasm, Joy Ride, Deul, Gone in 60 seconds [ both versions] , Sugarland Express, D M C L , American Graffiti, Hollywood knights, They're yawning to me these days I've seen them so much.

Or eat my dust w ron howard

I may have been born in 1968 but i love all that old stuff. I got a collection of old car movies.

Thankfully this version the fate of the furious is the last one. On the flipside the ricers get to see american muscle is boss and bad ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back