Fight or Flight - The Secret State

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
This video is supporting Fisher House, which help my Warfighters recovering from terrible wounds so they can have their families close by. They are like Ronald McDonald Houses...except they for the Warfighters.

If anyone deployed from stateside to Iraq and/or Afghanistan...chances are that you recognize this place. The NTC (National Training Center) at Ft. Irwin, California. This video was made with real Soldiers of the 11th Armored Calvary Regiment. I was with the 11th ACR in the late 70's defending the "Iron Curtain" during the Cold War at Bad Hersfeld, Germany. We lived in the One K Zone...anybody that was there will know what I mean.

061313_ent_secretstate_640.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...access-from-us-army-to-shoot/?intcmp=features

Sorry, you have click on the link then click on the picture to see the video. It's worth watching to the end and read the credits.

Last edited:
I'm familiar with them too. I did a lot to support the Fisher houses back at Lackland AFB .. such a great cause

I'm familiar with them too. I did a lot to support the Fisher houses back at Lackland AFB .. such a great cause

They sure are.....

I've seen it first hand with my wounded Warfighters at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in D.C. and Weisbaden Air Force Base, Germany. We did everything we could to help their families transition in to the Fisher Houses.

Back