WANTED Finish my project 68 Sport Fury III Fastback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglas Kaatz

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm searching for a few parts to finish my project that's been hanging around over 25 years.
1968 Sport Fury III Fastback.. I need fender turn indicators, Sail panel emblems, Sail panel interior cover panels in black if possible if not black no problem. Any lead on good price for rear seat covers in black. Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks, Doug

IMG_5093.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

IMG_5095.jpg

IMG_5096.jpg

Nice fast top Sport Fury. Is it Yellow Gold? Paint code HH1. That is what mine is. Try Cruisin Moons out of Johnstown PA for your fender mount turn signals. Good luck.

I had a nice pair of Black sail Panels for the Longest time But of Course now that someone needs some, I will never find them.

And You have to Say "Fast-Top" Fastback is Mustang Talk.

Nice fast top Sport Fury. Is it Yellow Gold? Paint code HH1. That is what mine is. Try Cruisin Moons out of Johnstown PA for your fender mount turn signals. Good luck.

I will check the code tomorrow but I think that's correct. Yellow gold sounds like it. I painted it 6 months ago so I'll have to check to verify. I've had this car for 25 years and finally got a chance to finish up the body work and paint on it I had repaired rear glass lower rust years ago and was in epoxy in storage. Engine is rebuilt along with transmission. You can see some of the process on my FB Doug's auto craft page if you would like to view them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back