FOR SALE 1960 DEsoto Fireflight 4 Dr Sedan $4400 Sanderson,Florida

Paul Amato

Reaction score
Someone go get the link,under Tallahassee,Florida CL,Please: 1960 Desoto Fireflight 4 Dr.Sedan 361 V8-Push-button Automatic $4400 Call ( 904)259-8872 Sanderson,Florida Thats ait in a Nut-shell.Take Care Paul-SUPERCAr-Amato...Merritt Island,Florida

1960 Desoto Fireflight 4 dr sedan
01616_1H7mZF9ysal_600x450.jpg

00z0z_6VJKHlfziZp_600x450.jpg

00101_8ttJoinsSML_600x450.jpg

no (no) texts......tagged, licensed, and driven every week or so.....
1960 Desoto Fireflight 4 dr sedan
BIG FINS.
V8, PS, PB, AT, AM Radio
engine: 361ci
Push-button Automatic Tranny (with NO park....).....Chrysler used a parking brake around the driveshaft back yonder-aways.
car in storage in NY since 2003......still has the NY inspection stickers on windshield.
now has Florida Title in my name.
runs and drives good......will need brake work sometime in the future. I redid the left front wheel (inner/outter bearings,
2 wheel cylinders, flex brake hose) and had bought the same for the right front from www.rockauto.com. but......in
the meantime I was diagnosed as having cancer in my left kidney, so the VA removed it, and that took some time (ha)
for recovery, at the time work on the Desoto was placed on standby. now I find I no longer have the energy or "want to"
to finish or work on it, so it is now up for new ownership.
Bondo is present and accounted for, need body work, but can be driven/enjoyed as it is. engine runs strong, AT shifts
correctly, but right front brake I think is not working like it should; as car turns somewhat to the left when brakes applied
which is no problem if one is expecting that.
all glass is good; wipers, horn, brake lights, headlights, turn signals, speedo are working (gas gauge quit)
interior is surprising good condition.
needs body work still
have original "Window Price Sticker", along with other period photos of Desotos.
you can get in it and go.
no (no) texts or text.....do not have the cell for that
asking $4400.

Back