SOLD FOR SALE 1971 DODGE MONACO 2 DOOR VINAL TOP 383 4 BBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
folks.

first of all, B. Barker is a great guy .. honest, fair, and pleasure doing business with him.

you all can see the things I obviously need. after i get the monaco home in a couple weeks or less, i will start another thread on it.

no resto work will take place till the fall next year, but you all can see some of the things i need

Thank. You.

PM me with your parts list I'll see what I can make happen for you.

folks.

first of all, B. Barker is a great guy .. honest, fair, and pleasure doing business with him.

you all can see the things I obviously need. after i get the monaco home in a couple weeks or less, i will start another thread on it.

no resto work will take place till the fall next year, but you all can see some of the things i need (front/rear valances, wheel opening moulding RR, probably other odds/ends, etc.). it'll take time to collect stuff i figure.

if you have something available, just PM me and we can see if we can sort it out.

Thanks.

Congratulations on your purchase of this fine automobile! I knew that one wouldn't last for long. Looks like the price was right, and you came on down! You're the next contestant on FCBO! Dat da da, datadat a da da!

:thumbsup:

Way to go, @amazinblue82: you keep adding interesting, original cars with provenance to a pretty amazing collection!

If I may say so, I am delighted to see that this 383-4 Monaco will be saved by someone with the skills and resources to do it. Lest our two cars get confused, l may have to get Medina back to her original color (GY9, as seen below) a bit sooner than I'd planned to. @fc7_plumcrazy will be happy when I do.

IMAG0162.jpg

before IMAG0176.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the kind comments. I have a feeling it is in very good hands now. I will also keep a watch for any parts you might need. Thanks to all for a very warm welcome and all the good advice and vast knowledge. A very happy holidays to the whole C-BODY group. I will stay on as a viewer for a while yet, if that's ok. who knows, there's more C-BODYS out there to be rescued!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back