For Sale For Sale - 59 Dodge Taillight Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuckeyeBarracuda

Reaction score
Contact seller
For Sale - Some 59 Dodge Taillight Lenses. I have one (1) Taillight/Stoplight and five (5) Backup Lenses. These are either NOS or NORS, New, and are in perfect condition for your Coronet, Royal or Custom Royal Dodge. I had them as back-up parts for my 59 Coronet, but have since sold the car.

$75 (each) for any one including shipping from 44216 Ohio.

I will have some 59 Chrome and Bumpers For Sale soon. Also lots of 57 Dodge parts. Contact me if interested, or I will list them soon.

Thanks, Larry

DSCN1397.JPG

DSCN1398.JPG

DSCN1400.JPG

Hello Larry,
I am restoring a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer 2 door hardtop D500.
Would you have any parts for this?
Kind regards,
Ivan Smith

Sure do. I have quite a bit of 57 Dodge parts, including taillight lenses, some chrome pieces, dash and interior parts, radios, etc. I also have a D500 4dr Hardtop.

What do you need in particular?

Hello Larry and thanks for your reply.
Right now I am looking for missing parts as follows:-
1/ a tinted vent window glass as well the locking knob.
2/ a pair of rear bumper guards.
3/ the stainless trim for the internal panel on the left side of the rear passenger seat.

I live in the UK but I have a friend living in Salisbury, Maryland who would be willing to ship to me If you don't want that hassle of shipping overseas.
Kindest regards,
Ivan Smith

Ivan, I don't think I have a tinted vent window glass or the part for the rear seat. All I have for bumpers are some very nice Rear Bumper Ends I don't think that is what you wanted... Lots of taillight lenses and taillight chrome surrounds.

Hello Larry, Whilst I believe my windows are tinted it is a very light tint indeed so I would consider a plain glass vent for a 2door hardtop if you have one.
Later on I may be interested in some of the other parts that you have for a 57 Dodge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back