For sale,'65 300L

Status
Not open for further replies.

rod440

Reaction score
Contact seller
I have decided to sell my 300L,I am overwhelmed with projects & underfunded.It has 53,000 original miles on it & has been in the same family since new until I bought it 1 year ago.It has no rust issues.It needs new seat covers & carpet.I just had a new Legendary headliner professionally installed ($725!).The heater box has been restored with a new DMT seal kit & a new heater core.It has a new glovebox liner. It has it's original drivetrain (413/360,auto,&3.23 open rear) & runs & drives great! I am into this car for over $8000,I'll sell it for $6500 as it is.If you are interested please call me for details at 920 540 3836,Thanks!,Rod

DSCN0931 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0934 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0935 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0953 (Medium).jpg

DSCN0954 (Medium).jpg

Unfortunately.....
C-body selling value = investment/2
Moparnomics 101
Yeah, Professor Stan can teach that course. LOL. Too bad the market is what it is because thet's a real nice letter car. I love the color.

You're right Stan & I knew this going in,but I really like this car & bought it as a keeper.I just had a run of less than satisfying experiences with some parts vendors,the windshield guy & the upholstery shop,& my tolerance for BS is worn sort of thin right now,but I'll get over it.Winter is almost here,I'm just gonna put her in storage & get back to it in the spring,sometimes a guy just needs a break,right? BTW,am I the only guy out there that's getting grumpier as he gets older?

You have a beautiful ride! Maybe leave it under wraps for the winter and maybe be this spring you'll change your mind. Heck, from your pictures, she looks to be in great condition as she sits!

:sSig_goodjob:

I agree with the above guys. I, too, really like the car.
If you can find it in your heart to hold onto it, I bet you won't regret it down the road. That car is a looker.

Stan is correct again, he must be learning something from this board.

Love the car :3some:

Last edited:
Looks fine to me, we all need a cell phone when were in the woods ......hunting...:backontopic:

Thanks for the kind words of support guys,It means a lot to me! Sorry to rant on here,but again,thanks! Rod

My 300 was driven by an old lady (sorry Stan!) from about 1970,when her husband passed, to about '76 when her son took it away from her,for safety's sake.

That's cuz they're mostly owned by crotchety, cynical, curmudgeons desperately clinging to the past when they were being hauled around in the back seat of their father's green/green Polara 4 dr. sedans....

I still have this car,since I originally posted this ad I've had the front & rear seats recovered with Legendary pearl white covers as original & installed the cardboard trunk lining . Any interest?

I like it a lot but no more cars in the near future. Great color combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back