For Sale Forgive them, Lord. They knoweth not what they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stand corrected... but why do I feel like I have wasted 2min 42sec of my life learning the term blood walking from that incredibly informative documentary? Thanks, 67 Monaco... Ah, enlightenment. A noble endeavor.:yourock:

I thought it was funny in the very least. Taking everything all serious explaining dancing like a chicken, bwahahahaha...

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!...I saw a "Wheel Rental" place in very bad neighborhood, in "Hotlanta" about seven years ago...And out front was an "80's Corvette on 20 somethings, and a 1970 Imperial four door, with 22's....Both cars were surrounded with "Prospective Tenants""...I had a hard time believing it then, and it's still difficult to believe now, that anyone would do that to a decent car...It makes one weep...Oh well, I"m too old to understand...Anyway...

MY EYES!!! MY EYES!!!...I saw a "Wheel Rental" place in very bad neighborhood, in "Hotlanta" about seven years ago...And out front was an "80's Corvette on 20 somethings, and a 1970 Imperial four door, with 22's....Both cars were surrounded with "Prospective Tenants""...I had a hard time believing it then, and it's still difficult to believe now, that anyone would do that to a decent car...It makes one weep...Oh well, I"m too old to understand...Anyway...

Yeah- they actually rent these wheels.....

20420.jpg

I had to look this up to believe and now i've really seen it all.

20420.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back