Formal fuel lines

monaco75

Reaction score
Just a heads up for you formal owners. Inline tube has the plans to make up a new set of fuel, and brake lines for us. A buddy over on the blumo board sent his old lines in to have a new set made up a long while ago. I've been in contact with them via email and they do have the plans to remake them. I have not gotten a price yet, but hoping too shortly.

The lines are off a '74 440 4 door monaco. These should work with all 4 door 74-77 c bodys (excluding station wagons). I will let them know this as well. They have nothing listed for us on their site. Hopefully they will list them. We'll see....

http://www.inlinetube.com/

Just a heads up for you formal owners. Inline tube has the plans to make up a new set of fuel, and brake lines for us. A buddy over on the blumo board sent his old lines in to have a new set made up a long while ago. I've been in contact with them via email and they do have the plans to remake them. I have not gotten a price yet, but hoping too shortly.

The lines are off a '74 440 4 door monaco. These should work with all 4 door 74-77 c bodys (excluding station wagons). I will let them know this as well. They have nothing listed for us on their site. Hopefully they will list them. We'll see....

http://www.inlinetube.com/

Full size Dodges and Plymouths had a 122" wheelbase. Similar Chryslers (Newport/NewYorker) and Imperial/New Yorker Brougham had a 124" wheelbase.

Kevin, I think for the first time I have to maybe correct you.
Do not all 74 - 78 C-bodies, regardless of nameplate, have the same wheelbase?
All @122 except for wagons @ 124.
I'm going to go check now.

1974 Fury:

2r29d3t.jpg

1978 NYB:

sdzok0.jpg

NEVER ever question Kevin.

I keep telling you. I don't "KNOW" ****. But I can look stuff up like a bastard.

Sooo would the layout be the same for the lines though? My original lines went to rubber right behind the stub frame, to go in, and around the stub, then back to steal. I wonder if you could make up the difference there? Just make the rubber lines 2 inchs longer..

I'll let me know! Thanks Kevin! I did get a price finally. For OEM steal $79 each (both lines) and around $30 to ship. Soo looking at $200 for new lines.

Sooo would the layout be the same for the lines though? My original lines went to rubber right behind the stub frame, to go in, and around the stub, then back to steal. I wonder if you could make up the difference there? Just make the rubber lines 2 inchs longer..

I'll let me know! Thanks Kevin! I did get a price finally. For OEM steal $79 each (both lines) and around $30 to ship. Soo looking at $200 for new lines.

I keep wondering with Chrysler's propensity to get everything out of the pig including the squeal, if they might have done that. Anybody got a parts book for the year in question to look up p/numbers? I'll go out on a limb and say the rear pieces will be common and the fronts will be unique, if they're not the same.

Back