Formal leaf spring shackles, and bushings

monaco75

Reaction score
Anyone know where I might be able to source leaf spring shackles, and rear leaf spring bushings? Can't find em anywhere... I broke one of the bolts on the drver side shackle. Uhg..

I've got the shackle bushing kit from firm feel. But they only fit the top half (that bolts to the rear hanger) The rear bushing for the leaf springs is quite a bit bigger.

I've contacted murray park, an got his wife. Waiting to hear back from him... Anywhere else I should try?

Try Josh at 717-824-6477... I don't know what he has right now but I'm sure he has something stashed somewhere.

DSC02987.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

Isn't that the guy that offered us a 67 new yorker several months back? He said he had title issues, and we never heard back from him...........

Thanks pete. I'll check with them as well. I'm just hoping to find a set period lol. This seems to be a one off piece for the formal's.

I'm 99% sure I can get a used set of shackles. But still need the bushings for the springs...

When I checked for my car: St Louis Spring (stlouisspring@gmail.com) 314 533 2132 was 25% cheaper than Springs and Things

Thank you again Pete :eek:ccasion14:. Just got off the phone with them. They have some bushings that should work for me. Also ordered new insulators, and what not. They had very good prices, compared to some that I've seen.

I've got a buddy getting some shackles off a parts car for me.

Back