Front seat belts for my 65 fury

santts

Reaction score
Any idea where to get some with the 5/8s mounting holes on the belts? Alot seem to be half inch . My mounting bolts are 5/8 s. And retractable would be nice . The belts on this were with the long plastic sleeve with retractor at top of it They are really beat up.

20240219_143646.jpg

If you want to stay with that style bolt, your best bet would be to have your belts redone. The company that did some for me is out of business, so I have no one to recommend.

What about changing the bolt? A newer style Mopar 1/2" seat belt bolt would work.

And.. If you want to stay with the 5/8" bolt, and replace that nasty looking one, an early reproduction Mustang bolt is identical... and a lot cheaper. I've used them in my '65 Barracuda.

Any idea where to get some with the 5/8s mounting holes on the belts? Alot seem to be half inch . My mounting bolts are 5/8 s. And retractable would be nice . The belts on this were with the long plastic sleeve with retractor at top of it They are really beat up.

View attachment 645145
If you are looking for original ones you should start an ad in the Marketplace forums. They might be repopped. Mega Parts has a few listed. Type "seat belt" in the search box. Mega Parts USA - Reproduction, NOS and Used Mopar Muscle Car Parts

Buff it up with a wire wheel and it will look ok. I might have some old bolts, I do have some seat belts also.

Hey, good to see someone here with a C-body from Windsor (my home town). I'm in London, but I go to Windsor about once a month or so.

I think it's time for some pics of your Fury.

Buff it up with a wire wheel and it will look ok. I might have some old bolts, I do have some seat belts also.

Hey, good to see someone here with a C-body from Windsor (my home town). I'm in London, but I go to Windsor about once a month or so.

I think it's time for some pics of your Fury.
It's actually a 65 savoy . Basically a fury

Back