For Sale Fury Headlamp Bezels & Grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshock

Reaction score
Contact seller
I believe the headlamp bezels to be from a 69 fury. (please advise if I'm wrong here) I have both sides. The bezels are in good condition and driver quality. No cracks or dents. Also have the front grill. Believe it to be 69 grill as well. The grill needs some work as some of the tabs are broken. Asking $75 for both bezels & $50 for the grill. Located in Fort Worth, Texas. Buyer to pay shipping. More pictures available on request. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0590.JPG

Last edited:
Both are what are on my 69 fury III

The VIP grill and I believe the sport are different and cost more . This is a standard fury 69 grill and as noted bent and with broken tabs. And upside down in the pic.

Last edited:
Thanks Turboomni & max1196 for your insight and help. I edited the description. I recently bought a 68 plymouth gtx and it is filled up with what I think are parts for 69 fury. Will be posting additional parts.

I believe the headlamp bezels to be from a 69 fury. (please advise if I'm wrong here) I have both sides. The bezels are in good condition and driver quality. No cracks or dents. Also have the front grill. Believe it to be 69 grill as well. The grill needs some work as some of the tabs are broken. Asking $100 for both bezels & $100 for the grill. Located in Fort Worth, Texas. Buyer to pay shipping. More pictures available on request. Thanks for looking.

That is correct, The Sport fury & VIP grill looks like this .......
The Sport Fury has a red white & blue center medallion and the
VIP has a VIP center medallion.

1969%20Plymouth%20Sport%20Fury%20Grille.JPG

Yes I am always on the lookout for 69 Fury items. Let us know mshock and welcome to the forum!

Thanks Turboomni & max1196 for your insight and help. I edited the description. I recently bought a 68 plymouth gtx and it is filled up with what I think are parts for 69 fury. Will be posting additional parts.

NICE find guy!! Let us know what ya got to keep these old beasts going..

Is the GTX gold with black stripes?

Thank you sir...I think if we are talking about the same car I may have been right behind you in looking at it. Do you live south of Fort Worth and looking for 70 Plymouth Roadrunner hood?
Nope. Not me. I just know the car from talk and the internet.

Nope. Not me. I just know the car from talk and the internet.
Well I hope the talk on net is good!!! ha ha... kicking around putting it on the market...have done little work to it getting it presentable, evaluating floor pans, some dash restoration, etc..if you know anyone who may be interested I would consider a good offer...also have a 67 dodge coronet 440 for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back