Fury III Parts interchange - '67 vs. '68

mgm1986

Reaction score
I found a 1967 Fury III convertible which has been neglected and no title so it will really be a parts car if nothing else. That said, I have a 1968 Fury III Convertible and I am curious what parts are interchangeable between those two years. Motor and trans have already been removed in the '67. It looks like the dash, for the most part, is the same. What about the body panels? Trunk? hood? It looks like most of the differences when looking at pics are in the front and rear.

Trying to decide which parts I can keep for spares and which parts I can offer up to others that may be restoring a '67.

Thanks for any input!

The '67 was delivered yesterday, it is sad to see a car in such disarray. Alas, I do not have the time or knowledge (or a title) to do a restore on a car in this condition. I was pleasantly surprised to find most of the body pieces that were removed are in the car; headlight bezels, both bumpers, the ash tray, chrome trim, even a fender blinker for my '68 (always good to have a spare)! I am excited just to sort through all the pieces to see whats there.

I forgot to include a pic of the '67. I know everyone loves a good pic!

1967 Plymouth Fury III Parts Car.jpg

1967 Plymouth Fury III Parts Car.jpg

Don't forget to save every DISC BRAKE Component if that car is lucky enough to have DISC BRAKES -- and if it does, make sure to get the LOWER BALL JOINTS Also...... they are G O L D ......

hi interested in doors front fenders an rear quarters how much an are you going to chryslers at carlisle thanks Tom an Chris Denkler 423 200 0577

hi interested in doors front fenders an rear quarters how much an are you going to chryslers at carlisle thanks Tom an Chris Denkler 423 200 0577

I will definitely try to get up to Carlisle, I didn't know about it until you told me!

I haven't gotten into the car enough to know what the panels/doors look like other than the lower portion of both rear quarters appear to have had repairs in the past. I bought the car as a donor for the '68 I just picked up and haven't had time to go through both enough to know what I am going to salvage myself. I don't think I need much in the way of body parts or if they would even fit (Hence the reason for my post!)

You will be my first call if I decide to get rid of the doors, front fenders and rear quarters.

To mobileparts, unfortunately no disc brakes, that would have been great though!

I found a 1967 Fury III convertible which has been neglected and no title so it will really be a parts car if nothing else. That said, I have a 1968 Fury III Convertible and I am curious what parts are interchangeable between those two years. Motor and trans have already been removed in the '67. It looks like the dash, for the most part, is the same. What about the body panels? Trunk? hood? It looks like most of the differences when looking at pics are in the front and rear.

Trying to decide which parts I can keep for spares and which parts I can offer up to others that may be restoring a '67.

Thanks for any input!

Hello there i was wondering if u have the interior door panels and everything interior wise like all the plastic that goes around the door on the inside and the kick pkates which are called sill plates

Back