FUSELAGE Auto Transport NC-CA Any / All Leads!

TX9

Reaction score
Well, My FCBO Friends, I couldn’t resist becoming a FUSELAGE Owner once again!!! Any / All Leads are greatly appreciated for Auto Transport from North Carolina to California. I have a current listing on UShip that runs through 3pm Pacific Time tomorrow Thursday 2/11 but thought you C Body Guys / Gals might have good information on East to West Coast shippers you trust. Thank You in advance! TX9 Mark

I can only guess the colour:D

Would you share more details about it with us, Mark?

Carsten

L1 Sand Pebble Beige
But of course, Carsten . . . a hue we have both lusted after for decades!!!

More details to come . . .

Reliable Carriers Inc
Reliable looks like it might be high end on price, since the transport trucks are enclosed.
Open carrier Washington to Virginia cost $2000 2 years ago. Acertus was the broker. Delivered OK.

Unless its a parts car or one needing work already enclosed reputable transport is the only way to go imo. No time to get cheap after finding that “just right car”.
4048CF59-0D32-421C-A261-E55EAB6896A0.jpeg

Reliable brought mine from N.J. fully enclosed and insured complete with a two page inspection report of vehicle before delivery. This driver went out of his way for me and delivered car on Father’s Day in 100 degree heat. Then he stuck around to keep an eye on the red R/T till I walked the mile back to pick it up.

Open new car haulers are still a target around the Deetroit area.

Unless its a parts car or one needing work already enclosed reputable transport is the only way to go imo. No time to get cheap after finding that “just right car”.
View attachment 437949
Reliable brought mine from N.J. fully enclosed and insured complete with a two page inspection report of vehicle before delivery. This driver went out of his way for me and delivered car on Father’s Day in 100 degree heat. Then he stuck around to keep an eye on the red R/T till I walked the mile back to pick it up.
They were excellent when I shipped my Aussie Ford to the 2014 MCACN show, collected in California, delivered to Illinois then onto NY for the trip home. Just as the name says, otherwise they'd be out of business.

Reliable moved all the vehicles from WPC museum to a storage facility downtown. I watched a parade of bright orange haulers heading down I-75 right by the office. The big three use them to move test cars, program cars, show cars etc. all the time. My delivery was full of GM cars coming from the east coast.

One way to possibly get a better quote is to find a hauler based near you. Reliable just happens to be be headquartered just south of Detroit. I didn’t think their quote was unreasonable and mine was the last car onboard filling the trailer.

Really? You've shipped? You've been everywhere with that trailer castle you have.

Yes - a friend of mine bought a 1971 Cuda 340 four speed convertible out of Las Vegas and he wanted to know who to use -- I did my research and recommended PlyCar. He was extremely pleased with them. He's since used them one more time and had the same experience.

I use the same broker for 4 cars now, A & A car transport. I don’t even call around anymore, but I go for the cheapest I can find for project cars.
https://aandacartransport.com/
227ADDD9-B741-482A-AB6D-0C5FB15995EF.jpeg 7D090F2D-7439-423C-820E-365414DD27A7.jpeg 24991627-68B2-4BB6-826A-24E6744FFB5C.jpeg

Back