WANTED Fuselage C-Body WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skinny Vinny

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, I'm new here and finally want to take the plunge to become a C-Body owner myself. First time posting so I'll give you some background info. I'm 19 and just moved to Seattle from Germany, don't have a lot of money but plenty of determination.

Looking for a solid car, typical trunk/floor pan/quarter rust isn't an issue, I don't care about dings, dents or missing trim, glass is a plus though. I prefer small block, don't have time to count doors, doesn't have to run but needs to be transportable.

Located in Seattle but will drive to Oregon or Idaho for the right car. Looking for pre-'73 especially.

Thank you for your time, any pointers are greatly appreciated

Longer drive but better car-
https://goldcountry.craigslist.org/cto/d/martell-newport-royal/7264299664.html
Newport Royal - $6,000 (Pine Grove) Barn find. Great condition. All original.
newport 1.jpg
newport.jpg

Welcome! Keep your eyes peeled and search Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, etc daily. You're in a really good region to find a nice car at a reasonable price, but you'll hafta jump on it fast! One of my 72 Monaco wagons is from Washington state, in my opinion it's a very solid vehicle.
Best of luck!

After reading the ad about the 69 New Yorker coupe, you may want to check that out. Sounded like the owner is willing to negotiate the price a bit to get it in the hands of a caring owner.

Hi, I'm new here and finally want to take the plunge to become a C-Body owner myself. First time posting so I'll give you some background info. I'm 19 and just moved to Seattle from Germany, don't have a lot of money but plenty of determination.

Looking for a solid car, typical trunk/floor pan/quarter rust isn't an issue, I don't care about dings, dents or missing trim, glass is a plus though. I prefer small block, don't have time to count doors, doesn't have to run but needs to be transportable.

Located in Seattle but will drive to Oregon or Idaho for the right car. Looking for pre-'73 especially.

Thank you for your time, any pointers are greatly appreciated

Welcome Vinny,

You found the right place.

Good luck and good luck with the hunt

After reading the ad about the 69 New Yorker coupe, you may want to check that out. Sounded like the owner is willing to negotiate the price a bit to get it in the hands of a caring owner.
Yeah, I've contacted the seller. One of my buddies said they reached out to them when it first went up but never heard back from them :/

Welcome! Keep your eyes peeled and search Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, etc daily. You're in a really good region to find a nice car at a reasonable price, but you'll hafta jump on it fast! One of my 72 Monaco wagons is from Washington state, in my opinion it's a very solid vehicle.
Best of luck!
True, there was a nice '69 4d HT Imperial Crown listed in Seattle for $2,500 a while ago when I was in Germany, I could kick myself for not buying it sight unseen

welcome and have fun.
If you buy one a german might be the youngest C-body driver&owner in the US:thumbsup:

Carsten

Alter ... Sie müssen mir Ihre Kontaktinformationen senden. Ich habe einige lokale C-Body- und Mopar-Leute, die Sie treffen sollten. Einer spricht fließend Deutsch (aus Berlin) und die anderen sind nette Leute.

Alter ... Sie müssen mir Ihre Kontaktinformationen senden. Ich habe einige lokale C-Body- und Mopar-Leute, die Sie treffen sollten. Einer spricht fließend Deutsch (aus Berlin) und die anderen sind nette Leute.
Sehr gerne! Am besten bin ich über E-Mail erreichbar unter @vgvdahe. Hier in WA oder Hamburg?

Ich bin in WA. Ich werde Ihnen eine Nachricht senden ... Es gibt einen Mann hier in WA, den Sie treffen sollten, wenn Sie sich mit einigen lokalen deutschen Mopar-Fanatikern verbinden möchten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back