Fuselage Dodge Registry interest?

I'll concur that until some more numbers or installation rates might be discovered, we're going on our observations more than anything else. Sometimes, "going in through the back door", like finding purchase amounts of particular parts from vendors might shed some light on these things.

I never considered that some options tended to "go with" other options, outside of the particular option groups, until one of our salespeople mentioned it. Power Steering and Power Brakes, Power Windows and Power Seat, Cruise and Tilt Wheel, etc. When dealer-trading with more rural dealerships, he had to be careful that such pairings happened, so that he didn't end up dealer-trading for a car with power steering and no power brakes, for example.

My DH43 was sold by a dealer in San Angelo, TX, wo it had the normal AM radio and rear speaker. There were no FM stations for "miles". If the same car had been ordered in the DFW metro area, it would have had AM/FM Multiplex, or an 8-track tape player instead. Our local dealer would order the option groups, rather than do the same thing individually, for the price savings of getting the groups instead. In '75, Fenner Tubbs C-P started to get the group items separately, on the window stick, which resulted in 2-page window stickers . . . taking up most of the lh rear window on Chrysler New Yorker 4-drs! Looked impressive until you determined what they'd done. As these were their stock unit cars, I didn't think to check the data plates to see if they really did order everything separately, as the window stickers had a slightly different font than the normal window stickers did. Very slight differences, plus the "ribbon marks" of the factory-produced items was not there. Be that as it may. "History" now!

CBODY67

Back