WANTED Fuselage parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.

moper

Reaction score
Eastern CT, 2 stoplight town, Columbia, CT
Contact seller
Looking for parts for my ‘69 300 coupe. I figure the fastest way to get everything is a parts car.
First the list of “300 parts”:
Front bumper, grille, headlight doors, parking lamp assemblies, and mechanisms. Prefer the entire bumper and grille/headlights assembly.
A decent set of seats. My car is buckets and buddy seat front, but I’m open to anything usable for front and back seats.
Interior. Basically all of it. Black preferred but anything could work.
Saginaw power steering pumps with brackets: (2) big block and (1) small block.
Windshield and rear window surrounds - rust free body steel.
Dutchman panel. Rust free.
Rear valance panel.

300 parts cars don’t have to be coupes if the nose is nice… also I’d be open to 70, or ‘71 if the nose is good.

I’m not looking to make this car perfect. More of a driver. So I’m not dead set on only 300 stuff. I also need sheet metal repair around both windows and the Dutchman. A nice coupe Newport or New Yorker would also work if the interior is nice and the roof and Dutchman are solid. Prefer complete cars, but 440cid not required so a 2dr 71 Newport 383 2bbl or ‘69 slant 6 Newport is fine too. Just needs a solid roof and nice interior.

Car needs to be within 450 miles of 06237 (CT). Have some cash but also willing to barter labor on your current project. I have a long history of Mopar work: engines, drivelines, suspensions, rust repair, paint work, basic repairs to complete resto work (with references). Let me know what you have and what you need.

FYI - I’m not a scammer and not nice to them as I have to deal with them on a regular basis. I pay with cash in person or through PayPal and not as “family”. If you want to use a cash app l, can’t stand to “lose the fee money” or can’t meet me in person don’t even reach out.

NOT mine. But, it might have most of what you're looking for. Not running, so perhaps the price is negotiable. And its only twice as far as you want to go.

1969 Chrysler 300 440 Convert​

$6,500
Listed 2 days ago in Atlanta, GA

1969 Chrysler 300 440 Convertible, white interior, bucket seats, condole, 440 motor stuck, solid car, tennis ball size rust holes in floor pan UNDER rear seat. $6500.00. Will add more pix of interior and motor.

1708883424917.png
1708883446588.png

Thanks Jim- I believe the convertible interior is different… rear seat and panels plus it’s missing the other interior parts I need. With the other details and stuff I’d still need I’ll pass. Now if someone buys it and wants to sell me the grille and PS pump… lol

NOT mine. But, it might have most of what you're looking for. Not running, so perhaps the price is negotiable. And its only twice as far as you want to go.

[/URL]

1969 Chrysler 300 440 Convert​

$6,500
Listed 2 days ago in Atlanta, GA

1969 Chrysler 300 440 Convertible, white interior, bucket seats, condole, 440 motor stuck, solid car, tennis ball size rust holes in floor pan UNDER rear seat. $6500.00. Will add more pix of interior and motor.

View attachment 646296View attachment 646299
@Jim 68cuda — any chance that you might get the fender tag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back