German BBTR 2021

Beautiful cars and location!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

german-flag-clipart-rectangular.jpg

Wow, the second car is a ‘69 Sportsgrain Newport, so cool. I guess we know where a lot of fuselage Chrysler’s went! I wish there was that kind of interest here. When was the last time you saw this many C bodies together (the video ends at about 40 cars!). My guess is Jefferson Ave when they rolled out of the plant LOL.

they are all nice but the 5th car out the 2dr imperial does it for me.

I was also part of this convoi. A really great experience!
Thanks for posting

they are all nice but the 5th car out the 2dr imperial does it for me.

This TX9 Imperial was Carstens daily driver for many years.
Now the car belongs to Michael, also member here.

Wow, the second car is a ‘69 Sportsgrain Newport, so cool. I guess we know where a lot of fuselage Chrysler’s went! I wish there was that kind of interest here. When was the last time you saw this many C bodies together (the video ends at about 40 cars!). My guess is Jefferson Ave when they rolled out of the plant LOL.

The 69er Sportsgrain Newport lives today in the Czech Republic. The car with the longest drive, about 500mls one way!

Reminds me of the clowns piling out of the Mini... they just keep coming! I'm more a slabside guy but I have to give props to the fusie crowd. Haven't seen that many together even in the 70's....

Great video, many thanks to whoever posted it on YT. @300L and @luigi164 -- do you know if the owner of the burgundy (looks DR8) 1970 300 'vert is a member here?

Yeah kinda strange given TÜV and the gas prices...

At least the registration tax with the historic plate are only $300 a year...*eyeroll*

I'll have join in sometime, road trip from Poland :)

Back