Gilles hunts down CTSV

67Monaco

Go Woke, Go Broke.
Reaction score

"Experimenting with my GoPro3... attempting to capture the HellCat's incredible baritone fury...then a CTSV on Slicks got into my crosshairs! Was a fun couple of laps chasing him down. The CTSV driver overcooked a few corners (admittedly) as he was driving in his mirrors as the Cat closed in! The highlight of this video is not the little bit of track action but THAT engine note...IMHO it has gotta to be one of the best sounding engines available on the market today. Hats off to the SRT engineering, power train, exhaust and integration team. The Hellcat simply works as a system. Loads of character, grit and pace!"

http://jalopnik.com/watch-ralph-gilles-chase-down-a-cts-v-in-a-challenger-h-1640695329/all

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool, same as old days LS what? when a Hemi shows up.

I tried to learn the GM engines a little since most of my friends are chevy guys. There are way too many different LS, LT, whatever for me to keep them straight.

I tried to learn the GM engines a little since most of my friends are chevy guys. There are way too many different LS, LT, whatever for me to keep them straight.

Me too I just know from what little I pay attention that they think the current LS v8 is the be all end all of internal combustion. Yeah call me when a gm engine is the basis for fuel engine for 40+ years .

Back