For Sale Gold 72 4DR IMPERIAL LeBARON Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
th?id=OIP.eS65VOepw3AHjb-B-HqibQD5D5&pid=15.jpg

Super nice Imperial.
Any predictions as to what it will sell for?, maybe $13K?

If triple black color probably more than 13K, if everything else same...If that was Rallye Red I'd be on a plane (with medications) and a parachute on my back.

Just as a side note question to crv...how many Imperials would you possibly see at car show turn out in Australia...specifically the 72-73 models? 2Dr and 4Dr?
Here in SA we have the All American Day every February (I've been to most of them since 1990 or so), the last couple of years there have been anywhere from 3 to 5 Imperials at the show (300-400 cars, depending on how hot it is), which is OK considering these cars are not well known over here, a lot of 'car' people have never heard of Imperial.
As for the Fuselage models, there's only 1 I know of in SA, the '73 (4-door) I used to own many moons ago, which incidentally, I've not seen at any shows since 2009 :(, the annual Chrysler Show mainly attracts the Aussie made Valiants and US muscle cars, with the odd big car here and there, rare to see Imperials at this event.
However, there are a few local Imperials that never get shown, but we know of them.
Not sure about the other States, but I'm quite certain that they are a more common sight in places like Victoria, NSW and Queensland.

I remember awhile back I searched every Imperial in the For Sale forum from day one of it's existence...this gold one was on page 38 I think.:confused:
forum38goldperfection.jpg

I remember awhile back I searched every Imperial in the For Sale forum from day one of it's existence...this gold one was on page 38 I think.:confused:
View attachment 164983

I had this identical car in high school (1992-1994)

A steel gate swung shut on the side of it pincturing the passenger rear door and window. I pulled the engine and trans and put it in my 66 charger.

Regret it now.

Found one exactly like it in 2013 for sale in california but it was gone before i could buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back