Zymurgy

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
20220704_101456.jpg
20220704_112014.jpg
IMG_5990.jpg
FB_IMG_1656957112916.jpg

That last photo of the little girl waving is a Smiler! Cute, Thanks for showing all the good.
The Ambassador was surrounded by gold.

Last edited:
That last photo of the little girl waving is a Smiler! Cute, Thanks for showing all good.
The Ambassador was surrounded by gold.
Yes, a friend of the ambassador's mom sent her that photo. I love that one.

She had the "cheater blanket" to keep her skin from sizzling on the seat! Nothing like remnants of burnt skin on the upholstery, right? Beautiful car!

Gotta ask - did you luck out on your license plates? Or were those custom-ordered from a current custom tag maker? Pretty neat, either way!

She had the "cheater blanket" to keep her skin from sizzling on the seat! Nothing like remnants of burnt skin on the upholstery, right? Beautiful car!

Gotta ask - did you luck out on your license plates? Or were those custom-ordered from a current custom tag maker? Pretty neat, either way!
Custom plates. I was very impressed with the quality, everything was stamped and raised and color is perfect. I am going to try to get 300 GLD registered. In Ohio the front is a vanity and back is an original 1966 plate. To register you have to physically bring the plate. If that works then I will order a 2nd one for the rear.

Set-up for the story is a touch long... My son's buddy's father grew up down the street from me. BTW, this is a recurring thing... A lot of his friends have parents that grew up in my neighborhood and moved 10 miles west to escape Syracuse... But I digress..

So, his buddy's Dad saw the car and asked if we could be in the local parade. My son was wise enough to ask "why?" and the answer was to promote a political candidate. I don't go into my politics here, but these folks are on the opposite side of the political fence from me... He politely refused for me.

I had a similar situation with the Imperial and a parade recently. A political candidate saw my car at a local show, and asked if I were interested in using my car (and me driving, of course!) for a recent parade. I thought to myself (yeah, with you strapped to the front bumper, I would!), but politely declined his request.

Now if a few cute cheerleaders asked, that would be a different story!

Set-up for the story is a touch long... My son's buddy's father grew up down the street from me. BTW, this is a recurring thing... A lot of his friends have parents that grew up in my neighborhood and moved 10 miles west to escape Syracuse... But I digress..

So, his buddy's Dad saw the car and asked if we could be in the local parade. My son was wise enough to ask "why?" and the answer was to promote a political candidate. I don't go into my politics here, but these folks are on the opposite side of the political fence from me... He politely refused for me.
This was an easy request, very sharp 20 year old senior at The Ohio State University, my alma mater. Pretty certain she will be able to do anything she wants in life. She grew up on a local family farm, I knew her mom in 4-H, plus I'm pretty sure we have the same political beliefs.

Back