Gotta Sell My 72 Fury III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moseman

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Guys,
I just found out this week that I will be losing my job in the next 2-3 months. Will have to move to a smaller home, probably in another state. I cannot Keep my two 72 Furys and my Power Wagon. So I am selling the Power Wagon on Ebay and I think I will try to sell my Fury III and keep the Gran Coupe.
The car has a 360 in it. Runs fine. I have two rear quarter panels that are rust free to patch the rusted lower rear behind the rear wheels. I also have a set of Hidden headlights out of a Gran Coupe that can with the car.
What do you think the best venue is for selling my car? Ebay, Craigslist, on this Forum. I would be happy with $3,000.

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

That's a damn shame, very disappointing having to sell on the terms of outside forces , I can only imagine.

Looks like a nice unmolested car. I'm not a Fuselage guy so I don't know much; I'll let others comment on price. Good luck and sorry to hear about your circumstances.

Didn't we evaluate this car when it was on eBay before?
May have been another green coupe in a storage facility, tho...

Posted via Topify on Android

Best of luck selling your stuff.

What is the info and do you have pictures for the wagon?

Hey Guys,
I just found out this week that I will be losing my job in the next 2-3 months. Will have to move to a smaller home, probably in another state. I cannot Keep my two 72 Furys and my Power Wagon. So I am selling the Power Wagon on Ebay and I think I will try to sell my Fury III and keep the Gran Coupe.
The car has a 360 in it. Runs fine. I have two rear quarter panels that are rust free to patch the rusted lower rear behind the rear wheels. I also have a set of Hidden headlights out of a Gran Coupe that can with the car.
What do you think the best venue is for selling my car? Ebay, Craigslist, on this Forum. I would be happy with $3,000.

Man I'm sorry to hear of your trouble and hope it somehow works out for the best.

I'd keep this one also

attachment.php

I am sorry to hear about the dilemma you face. When I came down on assignment for Germany in 2004 I chose to sell my Power Wagon and keep my 2 1973 Polaras in storage.

Stan, I don't think so. I bought this in about 2004. It has not been for sale since, nor posted anywhere, but here when I joined about 3 months ago.
Regards,

Didn't we evaluate this car when it was on eBay before?
May have been another green coupe in a storage facility, tho...

Posted via Topify on Android

HI all. Gorgeous cars, I just bought a 73 Polara, so I wasn't looking to buy now, but I might reconsider. Where are they located?
Thanks.

Nice looking car. Being phased out of a job can sure mess up your life. Moving sucks. Best of luck.
Ebay might be the quickest way to sell the car. Ebay sales prices tend to be low for c-bodies, in my opinion. Depends on how fast you have to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back