Hard decisions will pay off! '68 will be for sale

I like the '62! Good choice on which to keep, IMO.

Best of luck with the sale on the '68. Projects are a tough sell, but you'll find the right buyer.

Let us know down here when you get that one together! We might want ANOTHER '68, though 66 is our fave year.... We observe our 10 Anniversary here next month.

Let us know down here when you get that one together! We might want ANOTHER '68, though 66 is our fave year.... We observe our 10 Anniversary here next month.

Will do! I would love to see it go to another member here. Although I'll miss it, it definitely makes me feel proud to know someone will be enjoying a car I built. You'd be hard pressed to find a nicer '68 I feel like... Sure, it might not be "all original" and "numbers matching" - BUT, it will be completely functional and basically brand new save for it's original patina paint. I plan to use this money in order to pay for part of my wedding but also to put towards a nice down payment for a house for the future wife and I! I will keep everyone in the loop. As a matter of fact - my seats just got picked up the other day by our upholsterer friend. Looking forward to how it'll turn out!

Because the interior of the 68 was absolutely trashed (probably needed a hazmat suit to be inside LOL) - with rat droppings and the smell of pee everywhere and a disgusting moldy film on pretty much everything - I gutted it to the core. I too love 66 Chryslers, namely the 300's - so I had tracked down a set of these buckets for the front seat! The dash is all NOS using parts for a 68 300 because I love the brushed aluminum and chrome look vs the plush dash pads / faux wood.

1666307185389.png

Back