WANTED Headliner for 1966 Newport 4-door sedan - snake-bite - off white

Status
Not open for further replies.

bewaba

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hello - I am looking for a headliner - snake bite pattern - off white - 4 bows - for my 1966 Newport 4-door sedan.
Also happy to hear about your recommendation where to buy new (except the obvious SMS).
Please email - thank you!

IMG_0234.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

I've bought a couple things from Stock Interiors and have been happy. Auto Carpet for Car, Truck, Van - Stock Interiors

Here's the thing... Almost all the headliners you will see sold by suppliers is made by Acme Headliners in California. I asked a bunch of places online for samples and every single sample was directly shipped from Acme. Exact same stuff.

I don't know if they will have the correct pattern and color or not. Probably not. Ask for samples before ordering.

I bought a headliner from SMS, more expensive with a longer lead time, but it matched exactly.

I've bought a couple things from Stock Interiors and have been happy. Auto Carpet for Car, Truck, Van - Stock Interiors

Here's the thing... Almost all the headliners you will see sold by suppliers is made by Acme Headliners in California. I asked a bunch of places online for samples and every single sample was directly shipped from Acme. Exact same stuff.

I don't know if they will have the correct pattern and color or not. Probably not. Ask for samples before ordering.

I bought a headliner from SMS, more expensive with a longer lead time, but it matched exactly.
He Big_John thaks very much for your reply and for sharing your experience with Stock interiors. I will certainly reach out to them.
I also found that Newstalgiaparts (Newstalgia Parts - 1966 Chrysler Newport Headliner) appear to have what I am looking for.
Anyone has experience with their products?

He Big_John thaks very much for your reply and for sharing your experience with Stock interiors. I will certainly reach out to them.
I also found that Newstalgiaparts (Newstalgia Parts - 1966 Chrysler Newport Headliner) appear to have what I am looking for.
Anyone has experience with their products?
Most likely, it's going to be an Acme headliner, so shop price.

And no matter what, get samples... In fact, I'd suggest ordering samples from all the places you look at... And look at the return address, if it's Acme, it will be a Long Beach address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back