Help needed, Vallejo, CA area

Bruce Larson

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am involved in buying a NYer in Vallejo, CA (1850 miles from home). The seller prefers cash on pick-up.
I intend to fly into Oakland, make the deal, and fly home the same day. If the car is bought, I need a secure place
to store it for no more than a week, and someone who can transfer the keys to the auto transport driver. He would
call in ahead to synchronize schedules. If possible, any help would be appreciated. BL 479-675-3445

Hi folks, I am involved in buying a NYer in Vallejo, CA (1850 miles from home). The seller prefers cash on pick-up.
I intend to fly into Oakland, make the deal, and fly home the same day. If the car is bought, I need a secure place
to store it for no more than a week, and someone who can transfer the keys to the auto transport driver. He would
call in ahead to synchronize schedules. If possible, any help would be appreciated. BL 479-675-3445
Mr. Larson,
I live in a suburb of Sacramento, about 75 minutes from Vallejo. I myself just bought a 68 new Yorker, but it's in my shop currently being worked on. It's covered parking spot next to my bedroom window is unoccupied for the next few weeks. Maybe I could be of help for you.

Mr. Larson,
I live in a suburb of Sacramento, about 75 minutes from Vallejo. I myself just bought a 68 new Yorker, but it's in my shop currently being worked on. It's covered parking spot next to my bedroom window is unoccupied for the next few weeks. Maybe I could be of help for you.
Thank you. That might be a big help. I would have to work out the details of finding your place and getting the car there while meeting flight schedules. Let's see what else develops. The purchase has not gone through yet. Thanks again.

Thank you. That might be a big help. I would have to work out the details of finding your place and getting the car there while meeting flight schedules. Let's see what else develops. The purchase has not gone through yet. Thanks again.
There is a regular train service that runs between here and the bay area. That may be an option, more affordable than an Uber or Lyft.

OK. Thank you. That may prove very helpful. Today the seller changed auction houses so the results of that will not be known for another ten days.

why cant the seller keep it for a week or so? am i missing something here? the seller is changing auction houses? run like hell

Back