Long Pusser FB post, (Polara cop car content)

Collectors need to be very careful when trusting other parties with their collections. I have had several museums want to display my 67 Ford Custom THP car because of its association with MLK, but didn't want to sign agreements. Just to add a little memorabilia to the thread, this photo is at the scene where Buford was ambushed and his wife was killed on New Hope Road on Aug 12, 1967. One of the many times the THP was called for an investigation in McNairy County.

38910389_1972795192765157_8164154666968416256_n.jpg

well Dwana Pusser is now dead as well. So one more person is out of the picture. Robert Farish is gone. Robert was actually into Buford it seemed to me for just 5 years at the most. But did he ever do wonders in that short of time. The police car Robert and Steve Sweat were fighting over, got sold to someone in Alabama, I heard. The other car, which I cant even at this point figure out which one it was, the 1st or 2nd is an a museum, but I'm not sure of that. Roberts wife donated it, I heard.

That's sad to hear. I didn't think that she was that old, no?

Judging byhis character portrayal presented above, Steve Sweat will probably capitalize on that and move quickly to consolidate power. Like a dictator.

That's sad to hear. I didn't think that she was that old, no?

Judging byhis character portrayal presented above, Steve Sweat will probably capitalize on that and move quickly to consolidate power. Like a dictator.
He is already well on his way to doing just that. Its a amazing how much he knows when he was just a kid when Buford was Sheriff. And its getting worse all the time.

Back