HELP!!! Urgent. Need a right side exhaust manifold replaced @ Carlisle.

FURYGT

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
While loading my 1968 sport fury onto the trailer for Carlisle to try and sell it, the right side exhaust, caught part of the trailer and broke the right side HP exhaust manifold in 2 places and completely broke off the part that the head pipe bolts to. I have another HP exhaust manifold to replace it, but it’s a job that I am not capable of doing, I will happily pay someone to replace the exhaust manifold at Carlisle. If you can help, please, PM, me. Thank you.

Bill

You are a class act and a valued friend. check in with me when you arrive.

Bill,
The family and I should be rolling in about 8PM on Thursday evening and would be will to assist you if no one else is able.
John
Class act all the way, you are a Gentleman and a Scholar!

You'll be there way before we arrive then.

We're hoping to be set up by 1pm on Thursday. Send me a PM with your cell and I'll give you a call when I'm free on Thursday afternoon. It's supposed to be raining pretty good by the time John is going to arrive, so it would be nice to get it done while it's still dry out.

Jeff

2 FCBO members arriving on Wednesday are going to try to fix it. Thanks Jeff.
For your internet security it would be best to share your phone number through a personal message.

Last edited:
You are a class act and a valued friend. check in with me when you arrive.

Class act all the way, you are a Gentleman and a Scholar!
Awe shucks guys... stop it or I might blush...
You'll be there way before we arrive then.

We're hoping to be set up by 1pm on Thursday. Send me a PM with your cell and I'll give you a call when I'm free on Thursday afternoon. It's supposed to be raining pretty good by the time John is going to arrive, so it would be nice to get it done while it's still dry out.

Jeff
Jeff,
That's just a forecast... how often are they correct.

Back