Hemmings Find of the Day: '65 Chrysler 300L

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg B.

Reaction score
Contact seller
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/...the-day-1965-chrysler-300-l-two-door-hardtop/

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/chrysler/300l/1667526.html <--- direct link to ad

Priced at $10,500 o.b.o., located in Canton, CT.

Not bad, interesting color combo, too bad the interior needs some work. Don't know what kind of premium being the last of the letter cars brings. I'd prefer a '66 non-letter 300 personally. 65300L3.jpg65300L2.jpg65300L1.jpg

65300L3.jpg

65300L2.jpg

65300L1.jpg

Sharp looking car, and the price doesn't seem too out of line.

Auto shop teacher in high school had a non-letter '65 300 that he drove to work every day. Always parked it next to the shop, and one day some knucklehead kid(s) broke the headlight covers.

That is pretty sharp looking car, with a little TLC it could be really really nice! The inside isn't terrible, I have see much much worse!

Weren't those lamp covers disco'd mid-way through the year? Too lazy right now to go Google image hunting...

attachment.php

Thanks. Just a little bee buzzing in my head that the gum'mint said that covered sealed beams weren't DOT (or whoever) legal.

Posted via Topify on Android

Thanks. Just a little bee buzzing in my head that the gum'mint said that covered sealed beams weren't DOT (or whoever) legal.

Posted via Topify on Android

There was something about the government made Chrysler put the lines in the headlight cover glass because it would of allegedly blind oncoming traffic or something like that without the lines.

There was something about the government made Chrysler put the lines in the headlight cover glass because it would of allegedly blind oncoming traffic or something like that without the lines.

And now, every car on the road has headlight covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back