Hilltop Auto Parts

71FuryGC

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of this business? Located possibly in the St Louis area. They show a part I need online but only accept Paypal or some other form of payment that I haven't used in years. Just want to make sure they are the real deal.
Thanks in advance.

I have got many things from them (most all on eBay), never had a problem.

Alan

Their website part-search is a pita. I gave up trying to find anything and called Murray.

I THINK they are on eBay as "hilltopap"? If so, I have had good experiences with them, although I can't vouch for their website. I'd agree that it might be better to just contact them by email.

They can be pricey but if you can't find the part elsewhere what are you going to do? I as well as others that I know have purchased parts from them. They are a reputable company.

I happen to be an advocate of PayPal. An easy way to pay for things.

Great vendor. Never an issues over many years and purchases.

Heater control valve. Just bought it from Hilltop's website while you were posting message. Thanks anyway.

Has anyone heard of this business? Located possibly in the St Louis area. They show a part I need online but only accept Paypal or some other form of payment that I haven't used in years. Just want to make sure they are the real deal.
Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE

I have bought many parts from him. Fast shipping and exactly what is on his website. He is a very knowledgeable guy and helped me find some parts for my 77 NY.

Back