Hot Rod Power Tour

PM27G0D

Reaction score
Is anyone else going on the Tour next week? I'm doing it for the first time and and am doing the "Long Haul" in my '70 Plymouth Suburban. It's a former fire chief's car and is really easy to spot. Hoping to see some other C-bodies on the journey!

firewagon.jpg

I have not done it but it is on my list. My mom and dad did it several times in a 30 model A roadster. Just know if you have issues they usually have a tech support area where they have tools and even people to help if you need it.

BTW more pics of your sub. It would be cool if you take pics along the way and post them for those of us that can’t make it.

I have not done it but it is on my list. My mom and dad did it several times in a 30 model A roadster. Just know if you have issues they usually have a tech support area where they have tools and even people to help if you need it.

BTW more pics of your sub. It would be cool if you take pics along the way and post them for those of us that can’t make it.
We will try and post some stuff from the trip....assuming we're actually "on" the road and not beside it! :)

Best of luck and have a great time!! Pics would be great.

Thought I would try out my new Griots Garage polisher. Much better to use than the old Porter Cable. Car definitely looks better in pics now. The Barrett-Jackson effect! :)

20230606_180335.jpg

Is anyone else going on the Tour next week? I'm doing it for the first time and and am doing the "Long Haul" in my '70 Plymouth Suburban. It's a former fire chief's car and is really easy to spot. Hoping to see some other C-bodies on the journey!

View attachment 600414

I'm not going on the power tour but may watch some if it go by as it is going through my town. Have fun!

We're having a blast! Out of the thousands of cars we've only seen four C bodies...and ours is the only C wagon. 1200 miles so far and the old 383 hasn't missed a beat.. We're in Concord NC today and head for the last stop tomorrow in Bristol TN.

20230613_125036.jpg

20230613_111410.jpg

FYI, Traffic coming down Rt. 73 is going to be very heavy as a good portion of it is only a 2 lane road. Wish I could join you.

Back