Hotwheelz Hildesheim 2016

413Reasons

Reaction score
*Yawn!*...I'm awake again...freedom and whatnot...!

We've been at the "Hotwheelz Hildesmeim" yesterday. A car show with a quarter mile dragstrip in the north of Germany. Finest weather, 24°C (75°F), a few clouds, nice cars and no accidents on the strip - that's how it's supposed to be!

There were only a few C-Bodies, but nevertheless:

Here's the whole album on Picasa

and here on Google. (<- *click*)

IMG_0430.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

Greetings from over the ocean,
Don

Last edited:
Jup, that's Michael Vogt's "Race Antz"-Team from Celle. The "Monster" is a 55 Chevy Bel Air, equipped with a 632 cui (10,3 Litre) Chevy Big Block Twin Turbo-mashine from Nelson Racing Engines. Makes about 2.400 HP. It's actually already his third or fourth racecar.

If you're into some emotional pathos, this might be just the right thing:

My friend Fredy Scriba. 63 split window Corvette. 903 cu in (14.80 litre) Fulton Motor. 5 stages of nitrous, Liberty 5 speed, 3 disc Ram Clutch. He is part of the NEOPMDA.

www.neopmda.com

Beautiful day in Northern Germany. We had an exchange student from Hildesheim a few years back. Her dad is a dentist there and she is a dentist now as well. The whole family came over for a visit, great people. I remember he was in awe at how big my ram pickup was and how much fuel it used. I thought it was pretty good on fuel. Back in Germany he drove a Saab.

the show was pretty good.
Thanks for the pics, Don.
But you missed out on a bunch of C-bodies.
There were a lot more.
I just took one of my b-bodies this time.

Carsten

Thanks, Carsten!

I went around the place twice on saturday, but couldn't get all the cars. We went there mainly to see the races. Next time, I'll try to get more C-Bodies! I promise!

Back