HOW CUTE!!!

Disagree with every thing you tried to say sir! I'm sure you really believe you're correct and to that end....I Can't even try
to respond to the above statement without laughing, sorry, but Good Luck with those thoughts anyway!

Just as I thought, not one answer to several simple questions that most TDS infected anti American leftist Democrats refuse to answer. The best they can do is " Orange man bad" .
. Sad really to see so many wanna plunge the constitution in the toilet.

I question why the OP didn't post that lame video in the covid thread to begin with. :BangHead:

Had to know it was going to start ****.

Oh and just to point out... that kid is ugly.

m.youtube.com/watchv=u5odpyntba8

Better yet, why not just ban politics on this site? Nothing anyone says will change a single mind on either side, so why the need for all the nonsense in the first place? It just decreases our ability to share what this site is all about and obviously creates animosity among some. Why not make "For C Bodies Only" mean just what it says?

Its really up to Joey as to whether he thinks this kind of dialog helps the site prosper or hurts it overall.

I personally am tired of all this political crap non-stop wherever I go on the internet. Can't this be a place of refuge to get away from all this stuff?

Cast your vote as you see fit in the next election and let it be...........................................

Last edited:
Better yet, why not just ban politics on this site? Nothing anyone says will change a single mind on either side, so why the need for all the nonsense in the first place? It just decreases our ability to share what this site is all about and obviously creates animosity among some. Why not make "For C Bodies Only" mean just what it says?

Its really up to Joey as to whether he thinks this kind of dialog helps the site prosper or hurts it overall.

I personally am tired of all this political crap non-stop wherever I go on the internet. Can't this be a place of refuge to get away from all this stuff?

Cast your vote as you see fit in the next election and let it be...........................................

Then as many do, dont open the thread if you do not like it. No one makes you respond except you. ( and maybe me :poke:)

But yet you keep coming back to the thread. You cant help yourself, be honest.

But yet you keep coming back to the thread. You cant help yourself, be honest.

Actually, no, I have been largely successful in avoiding the America thread altogether in the last few months. I was trying to figure out how so many could be so liking our President, but I determined what I wanted to know so there has been no real use to go back.

Actually, no, I have been largely successful in avoiding the America thread altogether in the last few months. There really is nothing new there was my realization despite the more than 100 pages last time I took note.

I was referring to this thread and here you are again :lol:

I came back to this thread because any effort to remove politics from this site would be worth it, not to discuss our esteemed President. :rolleyes:

^^Hey....You'd better check on who's Exploits who and for what reasons! And talk about Non-Profits....These entities/companies/organiztions were and always been aligned with the Ef'n Republicons as a way to get out of paying taxes and benefits to some of their employees. And a lot of them are very profitable!! But, Greed rules in this Society and nothing else matters.
Exploitation knows no bounds. More than a few times, I've felt like yelling at someone of my own persuasion (political, gender, whatever), "Knock it off! You're making all of us sound like a bunch of assholes!"

^^ Hey Mid-70's Chrysler fanatic....my friend I think the Mod was going to keep this over on the America site.....keep the politics off this site.

Back