How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

$7800.00 for the black one above. I'm away from computer so not posting as I normally would in the For Sale thread.

Cheers Doc. I joined FB today just to contact the owner, for the life of me, I can't find it.
This car was briefly discussed on this thread December last year, being located in Canada, I did not follow it up, makes the hassle of importing even more of a pain in the neck, perhaps worth the extra effort if everything checks out.
Got some homework to do.

Cheers Doc. I joined FB today just to contact the owner, for the life of me, I can't find it.
This car was briefly discussed on this thread December last year, being located in Canada, I did not follow it up, makes the hassle of importing even more of a pain in the neck, perhaps worth the extra effort if everything checks out.
Got some homework to do.
no response yet from seller...like I said before some FB sellers(CL, too) can be a bit flakey...or just nonresponsive to info requests...I'll pass anything I get on to you in this thread. I thought it looked familiar from last year. If it's been on/off market for a year and priced at 7800.00 trying to figure out the catch...not a bad price...wish it had the skirts...

@crv @LeBaron1973 Found some old pics of the black one deep in the laptop files and a bonus pic from Wisconsin.:lol:
brent.jpg
brent1.jpg
brent2.jpg
DSCN1838 (2).JPG

You're amazing, that's me in the m&m jacket and my friend Perry Bush at the farm of Glenn B's brother in law (?) relative anyway, we had met at Pete Kaczmarski's place, then Glenn drove Pete to his storage building in my car as he wanted to drive a good car again (lol, really wanted to drive an imperial like mine again). Perry and I drove in Glenn's Maserati TC which was interesting but just a little small for our liking. After viewing Pete's cars we went with Glenn as Pete had another engagement.

A very interesting day, ending at Chez Glenn looking at his cars and parts and the various collections which filled his home before we said goodbye and returned to Appleton.

Truly happy memories of great car folk met on this forum. As will also happen I'm sure in Calgary.

Yep, I was thinking it looked blue in the other photos, this confirms it, cheers Doc.
Did you get any additional info regarding condition?, rust?, wonder why the skirts aren't on the car.

Yep, I was thinking it looked blue in the other photos, this confirms it, cheers Doc.
Did you get any additional info regarding condition?, rust?, wonder why the skirts aren't on the car.
I asked about the skirts...here's the story...the previous owner of Imperial died and owner's wife sold them at an estate sale or garage sale not knowing what they were...they must have been removed from vehicle at some point and thus sold by mistake.

The owner is interested in acquiring a Mopar muscle car and wanted to feel out the interest in his Imperial. I didn't get into the condition too deeply as to mislead him about my intentions...as I have one to receive yet from Spokane. Pretty much wanted to get more photos and find out if it was triple black for your interests.

Am I the only one who has thought about the resemblance between 72-73 Imps and 63 Plymouths. They both have more or less elliptic and vertical front turn signal/parking lights.

Back