How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

ImpJay

The different young
Reaction score
Didn't know they used Pennsylvania tags in France.

Want this one for sale here a while back? @DocMcNeedy

It´s maybe that they just left them on. For example in Finland a car, which was just imported, could had the original plates on for a month. I don´t know about France though.

Marv

Wannabe C-body owner
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
71 Imperial

There you go Doc, this one looks nice although that guys thinks he´s got a 71:BangHead:

00505_7uGSgiGisyW_600x450.jpg

00m0m_hp6g7vmlaoo_600x450.jpg

00101_8rSOSIcnPGb_600x450.jpg

01414_jrGdsbBYTe2_600x450.jpg

ImpJay

The different young
Reaction score
Seems a reasonable price for a solid car, spend the cash to check over and recommission like Doc does and you'll have a lovely safe car.

Otherwise I´d do that, but I´m aiming at getting a 2dr this time. It´s like Pokemons: ``Get them all!`` Luckily I have another one of the body styles.I think that I´m not as sick hoarder as Doc.:poke:
I´m also lusting for power vents.

LeBaron1973

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Laughs, a coupe would be nice to add to your sedan, I'm staying with one as its mine (paid for not paying back a loan), and was sorted out by competent mechanics who even pulled the dashboard out (eek, what a job).
I got lucky and am satisfied with Lee (Car's name LeBaron - Lee).

Incidentally, what is Finland like for tourists, would like to get there someday.

ImpJay

The different young
Reaction score
Laughs, a coupe would be nice to add to your sedan, I'm staying with one as its mine (paid for not paying back a loan), and was sorted out by competent mechanics who even pulled the dashboard out (eek, what a job).
I got lucky and am satisfied with Lee (Car's name LeBaron - Lee).

Incidentally, what is Finland like for tourists, would like to get there someday.

I recommend coming in summer. Then there´s quite warm, sights and activities like sports are here and there. Somewhere I´ve read that there´s one of the highest percentages of museums in Europe, if they feel interesting. Car meets, shows and other happenings and not car-related events are widely organized. Restaurants and other food/drink-related places are common in Helsinki, Turku, Oulu and other big cities. They have to be tracked down in smaller cities. Getting room from a hotel or an inn isn´t a problem at all.

Marv

Wannabe C-body owner
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
I really like that clothstyle in these Imperials... I would´ve preferred it over vinyl when filling
out the order-checklist.

finnn.jpg

@ImpJay :D can you confirm that :D I´ve seen similar pictures on the internet several times now, that got me wondering

ImpJay

The different young
Reaction score
I really like that clothstyle in these Imperials... I would´ve preferred it over vinyl when filling
out the order-checklist.

View attachment 237016

@ImpJay :D can you confirm that :D I´ve seen similar pictures on the internet several times now, that got me wondering

Replace that snow with water and that´s what it is like mostly. Today is -5 degrees Celsius.