How many 72-73 Imperials will be FOR SALE between now and into 2018?

Have we featured this one yet?
1971 chrysler imperial 440 cubic engine
00i0i_56ibJWDwo15_1200x900.jpg
00Z0Z_fDzxhzoLjsA_1200x900.jpg
00606_clUFStIk2kI_1200x900.jpg

Could be a good fixer-upper for someone looking for a '73 :poke:

I spent 2 years in Baltimore...lived a couple miles from this location...text has been sent. Let's see what happens...50% of the time I get no response from CL ads.

"Car is run and drive." :realcrazy::confused:
Well I do get a kick out of these CL sellers...instead of forwarding pics he says " It's best you come on by on Monday please." As if I live down the block...i should have told him I live in Australia instead of Minnesota and see what he says...

Well I do get a kick out of these CL sellers...instead of forwarding pics he says " It's best you come on by on Monday please." As if I live down the block...i should have told him I live in Australia instead of Minnesota and see what he says...

He probably never even heard of Australia, or Minnesota. Sounds like a waste of time. Too bad; it's a sharp looking coupe that doesn't look badly damaged. It is destined to become either a ghetto cruiser or a power plant donor :(

We get them over here too. A few months ago, I was looking at a '69 Dodge Phoenix (Plymouth Fury to you) so I rang the seller and asked him for more info and photos, he told me basically the same thing as this other bloke in Baltimore, only thing is, the Phoenix was over 2000kms away. Even after I explained this to him, he was very reluctant and never heard from him again.
This other '73 you are chasing, is it a coupe or 4-door?, colour?

Back