How many miles??

Keith926

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many miles do you all accumulate on you’re classic Chryslers? I have several vehicles and I work close to home, as well as I live close to town, so my ‘daily’ driving distances are minimal, I have put 22000km(13750mi) on my pickup in 4.5 years, this fall is the ending of the 3rd season with my Olds(summer driving only) and I’ve accumulated about 7200mi, but haven’t been driving it as much this summer because of loving the Newport. I have put 3200 miles on the Newport since the last week of November 2017. I need to at least collect a couple more years data to confirm but I think this Chrysler may inspire me to drive more.

How many miles a year do you guys drive you’re fuselage era C bodies?

The Newport is the "go to" driver. We put abt 3,000 miles/year on it.
The Coronet gets abt 1,500 miles/yr.
The D150 since buying it has gotten almost 2,000 miles...it may be the new favorite.

I put about 1700 on the gray car, and I have 750 on the black car this year.

On the Vert probably less than 500, last year was even less.

owned for 5 years and have accumulated 17,000+ & this includes 1 year of no driving...

I have been averaging about 2,000 miles a year on my 300 the last 5 years. I have a newer "weekend" car that goes to my shop, when the weather gets nice and Goldie takes it's spot at home.

I have a 73 MGB which doesn't get the attention anymore, since I found Goldie. I have only put about 200 miles each year in the last 5.

This year My convertible probably saw less than a 1000.
My 71 saw about 130 miles

Less than 500 for me. It's rare that I drive my Chrysler more than an hour away, and mostly I don't even leave town with it.

You would think my CHP Polara wouldn't get driven that much but in one year I have had the car done I put about 3000 miles on it.
This week we are going to a show 300 miles away, another in a few weeks 250 miles away, all but a couple of my shows/events are over 100 miles one way.

Alan

Last edited:
Last year I put 17,500 miles on my NY'er. In the four years that I've owned it I've put over 50,000 miles on it.

After accruing only 78,000 miles on it for its first 40 years, the car got one hell of a wake up call when I bought it.

The more they're driven, the better they run! Although this engine is starting to get tired...

I'm in socal so every trip is 100 miles or equivalent time idling. Mine does great w a 318 so gas ain't a back breaker. My 2014 Silverado has 196402 as I sit here typing waiting on a customer to call me back...

Back