How to prepare for Winter sitting?

I don’t think radial tires get flat spots just make sure they’re inflated properly, it’s only 4 or 5 months for crying out loud!
Radials can flat spot even overnight in the driveway... but they drive back out in a mile or two and are nothing like the old bias plys were. It is a somewhat common new car complaint, and seldom mentioned after warranty unless new tires were just installed.

Why do you need to fill the gas tank completely? Asking because I don't know, not to argue.
If the garage goes through heat/cool cycles it can cause condensation in the tank, less metal exposed with a full tank. Of course if the temp is fairly stable, not a huge deal.
Every tank will get some condensation, you are right on target... but I wanted to add that ethanol fuels tend to both absorb water and evaporate the ethanol, causing a tank of somewhat crappy gas after a while... if more extreme, the fuel may separate and be garbage.

I would try to fill with non-ethanol if possible, and consider draining the tank as an alternative for long storage. $5 hand operated pump and a gas can... fresh fuel should make up for any additional condensation.

I drive them in the winter, as long as there's NO salt on the road. The old Mopars love winter driving and it keeps their juices flowing:lol:

Back