ICE sucks

funny-slide gif.gif

Right now, I feel California is getting the justice it deserved.
You live in Florida where all the snow birds from north of you flee to in the winter, so you should talk Stan???

As sea levels continue to rise, maybe your house will be the new shore line or underwater so be careful what you gloat over..............................

Last edited:
As sea levels continue to rise, maybe your house will be the new shore line or underwater so be careful what you gloat over..............................
That's one of the most over exaggerated statements I've heard in my lifetime. Our ex-presidents wouldn't be buying oceanfront property if it were true.

As sea levels continue to rise, maybe your house will be the new shore line or underwater
That's like somebody saying "with the next earthquake in California, half the state will fall in the ocean".
CA to FL = Apples and Oranges

That's like somebody saying "with the next earthquake in California, half the state will fall in the ocean".
CA to FL = Apples and Oranges
You can try to misrepresent my point if you must but I was a little surprised that Stan, who has had his own share of issues in life, would actually reveal some sentiments about misfortune towards others in their time of difficulty. That's just not the Stan I feel I have come to know pretty well over the last decade plus..................................

I absolutely am not wishing any negative further issues in his life, but just reminding him we all have potential hardships we just have to go through.

Last edited:
Inside the trunk showed it had began to decay, and probably would've died in a season or two.
Two hours after his landscapers showed up there was no more tree.

I have a chance for ice where I live. I really hated to see this tree go when I had the tree guys here a few months ago. It was just a accident just waiting to happen, it was way worse than I thought hollowed out! They had this down in less than a 1/2 hour.
P1010951.JPG

In the burn pile.
P1010975.JPG
P1010976.JPG

P1010977.JPG
P1010979.JPG

Back