Im a procrastinator

LocuMob

Fluid Technician with a hat
Reaction score
My name is Scott, and I'm a procrastinator. There, I feel better. Admitting it is the first step.

I worked last night, came home and had to watch the granddaughters til noon thirty, then was woken up at 3:30 and told I should go work on my car. So what did I do?

I went and got coffee from the store, got tax forms for my girlfriend's son, came back, made a sandwich, surfed the web, and wasted the sun and the warmer temps and now am just starting to clean up enough crap to work on my car. Apparently I like working on my car during the late night hours. With only a 100 watt bulb in the garage and a fluorescent shop light! I guess I like a challenge?!? Maybe some day with some sort of intervention I'll learn, but probably not.

Well, time to go to work and get this long overdue, often neglected project done!

Its hard to do with all the great reading material on here isn't it?? Feel like you got something accomplished yourself just reading some of these build threads.

Its hard to do with all the great reading material on here isn't it?? Feel like you got something accomplished yourself just reading some of these build threads.

I just need to put the FCBO needle down, untie my arm, shake off the sweats, and get my life back on track. Oh what the hell, just one more poke.

I'll wait to see if it comes then.
I'm still waiting for my local chapter of the Procrastinator's Club to have their first meeting.

Back