I'm back..again From Ct

69SportFury

Reaction score
I registered last week, but admin. said I was accidentally zapped while some post were being moved around. Anyhow, I'm a regular on FABO and own a nut & bolt restored '70 Duster 340. Over there I'm Tom340. I've been a lifelong MoPar fanatic and the C body has been a family fixture since I've been 4 yrs old. In the family we have (since new) a '69 Plymouth Sport Fury with less than 50K original miles. Big block 383, auto trans w/buckets and floor shift console. The car is pristine, and except for the wheels (yikes-70 rallyes) my father has borrowed from my brother it appears 100% original.

I'll re-post the pics that nobody was able to view. I have these 2 from the MoPars at Farmington Ct show @ 3 yrs ago. Both my father and myself took home 1st Place trophies in our respective classes that day.

69 Sport Fury side_edited-1.jpg

Welcome...I love that car, I am partial to the 69's since I owned one once. Yeah, the wheels gotta go. The recall wheels look good on the 69 Sports....as well as the C body road wheels and the Magnum 500's.

Sweet..........!

Welcome...I love that car, I am partial to the 69's since I owned one once. Yeah, the wheels gotta go. The recall wheels look good on the 69 Sports....as well as the C body road wheels and the Magnum 500's.

Sweet..........!

Yea, the wheels! LOL, sore subject with both my brother and I. The Goodyears my brother got for my father over 20 yrs ago, they were blems and the wholesaler gave them to my brother for @ 20.00 ea. The rallye wheels were freebies, belonging to my brothers 70 Cuda 340 convertible (1 of 121) My father figures the $80.00 for skins should last another 40 years :icon_eek: at least.

I want to see Magnum 500's and the BFG Coker red lines. LOL, I tried to upload that other photo of the Fury but I still get the fatal error message. Moderator, please step in. Need to delete the uploads while I was under Tom340.

Appears like your "1 and done' when it comes to uploading pics on the website. Anyhow, just wanted to add that my father also had a '66 Sport Fury that he purchased new back in the day. Nice looking car, was a dark metallic blue (not sure of the paint code) and came w/ the 383 4bbl and 4 speed/center console. I know we have some pics floating around the family album I could scan...but then to upload??

Back