I'm new here

68Chrysler300Aus

Reaction score
Hi all.
Hi from Australia. I am a new member. Have had a 68 Chrysler 300 4 door hardtop since 2016. It has done a genuine 68,000 miles. I do bits and pieces of work on peoples classic Mopars. Currentl;y working on a 65 Plymouth Sport Fury
IMG-0503.jpg

Beautiful! Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Hi mate from Chilton, Wisconsin, near Greenbay Wisconsin, great looking car. tell us how you came upon such a beauty and what's the car show scene where you live.

DSC07337.JPG

Hi mate from Chilton, Wisconsin, near Greenbay Wisconsin, great looking car. tell us how you came upon such a beauty and what's the car show scene where you live.

View attachment 592841
Actually found the car for sale on hemmings in 2016. It was in Boise, Idaho. I am hoping this year to convert mine to Right Hand Drive. I don't legally have to, but it is the correct side for our country. I will be installing a 65 Chrysler dash that has alrready been converted. I recently also installed console and bucket seats. (Mine had a newport custom bench from new). I live in Victoria which is in the south eastern corner of Australia. Plenty of car events. One of my favourites coming up in June called Midstate Mopars. Celebrates USA made and Australian made Chrysler Products

Back