NOT MINE Imperial Crown Ghia limousine, 1965 - $135,000 (Cumberland, Md)

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
Imperial Crown Ghia limousine, 1965 - cars & trucks - by owner -...

Rare crown jewel hidden for many yrs.
1 of 10 built and 1 of 2 true Italian-built 1965 Imperial Crown Ghia limousines known to exist.
A true 1965 Italian-built Ghia will have a 413 engine and push-button transmission, which this one does.
The mechanics were redone over the past several yrs.
It runs and drives, but needs body, paint and interior work, which we cannot do due to disability.
The previous owner said it belonged to Janet Dulles (wife of John Foster Dulles) who bought it new (or maybe the gov't did).
She may have painted it silver, and she used it in her work at the Thailand Embassy in Washington, D.C. from 1965-1969. It is possible Presidents Johnson and Nixon, as well as Robert Kennedy and the Dulles friend, Dwight Eisenhower and who knows how many other dignitaries have ridden in this vehicle.
It is also possibly the last true Italian-built Ghia limousine in the world.
Will sacrifice this rare piece of history to a good home or museum for reduced price of $135,000.00/neg.
May take in partial trade, a newer model 4dr 4x4 full size truck or another classic or antique vehicle.

Note from me on this turdbrain ad for the car:

This takes the cake for the shittiest pictures of any car I have ever seen: PERIOD

And the astounding price and the ludicrous text that accompanies this pile of crap.

I posted an awesome interior picture for you to see....the rest are just as bad or worse.
00N0N_6AaEglfAlQtz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back