In need of a professional Fender Tag reader

One is free to speculate, but the down-to-earth information available up until now says that this was a car like thousands others:

- 360 ci engine, nothing particular for late 1974 Brougham production. (That's what I meant with "K-car");
- no known special codes on the fender tag or the broadcast sheet;
- specifically, there is no information connecting this car to police, government or commercial fleet use;
- possibly a special code starting with "9" in the VON in connection with late-model-year production, but nobody knows what it could mean;
- like @69CoronetRT said, wheels are easily changed later on and don't say anything about the set-up as delivered;
- that a locally well-known farmer specially ordered this car does not show (Y14 "Sold Car" could have supported this claim, but it's not there).

Enjoy the power pick-up and leave it at that! It's still a nice-looking 1974 Monaco Brougham!
So ur saying it might of been a police car that was never a signed n it does have correct slotted rims

So ur saying it might of been a police car that was never a signed n it does have correct slotted rims
Also earlier u mentioned 940 von being used in cpd lines bodies a b n c? Just kinda wanna know the build of the car if it has the build of a cop car is there any other way to tell like block number or oil pan depth

any chance you can give direction on my fender tag and vin tag as well or gimme direction on finding it? Everything I keep finding online can't seem to help decode my 66
View attachment 425227 View attachment 425228
P - Plymouth 119"
H - High Price Class Fury III
23 - 2 dr Hardtop
G - 383 engine
6 - 1966 model year
2 - Hamtramck Assy Plant
285135 - sequence number

From 1966 Passenger Car Parts Catalog

Back