Interior

74monacoHT

Reaction score
Interior fabric in my 74 monaco is rough (literally like sandpaper), and has several tears. What are all of my options? Who makes full fitted seat covers? What makes/other models are the same fit? The patterned fabric is cool, but i'm not married to it... will weigh cost/style options. Pardon the potato quality photo.
Loving working on my new land yacht.
Thanks!

interior rips..jpg

You'll pay hell trying to find the stock seat cover. Call Hornes Auto Upholstery on Williamson Rd in Roanoke. They make everything from scratch and its top notch

the seats from any 74-78 c body will fit but look for ones from the same body style - coupe or 4 dr
fwiw my 71 fury wagon had 78 new yorker seats in when i got it, so its possible 69 to 73 seats will fit.
cant say about 65-68s

Ken Weinstein advertises in the WPC News, and sells NOS aftermarket seat covers. This is the text of his ad, although I don't think he does email any more. I would call.

Seatcovers 1949-80 for bench seat cars (no bucket seats), usually plaid vinyl, $99 per car, hog ring pliers $10. Please leave night phone number, year, model and color if I’m not home. Ken Weinstein, WPC #6159, 44 Valleybrook Lane, East Amherst,NY 14051, 716-689-6888, [email protected]

Back