For Sale Not Mine 69 T&C On Ebay In Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makeawake

Reaction score
Then you don't bid, retract the bid or man up, pay it and deal with it.

I think we all knew what engine it has.

Nope, I have bought thousands of cars at auction and I always "man up" and honor my bid. Online you have to rely on an honest representation of a vehicle. When a vehicle is misrepresented then the deal is OFF! I'm not bringing home a POS because someone decided to lie to me. Do not challenge my integrity!

polara71

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Nope, I have bought thousands of cars at auction and I always "man up" and honor my bid. Online you have to rely on an honest representation of a vehicle. When a vehicle is misrepresented then the deal is OFF! I'm not bringing home a POS because someone decided to lie to me. Do not challenge my integrity!

So you went to pick it up and saw what you saw then backed out?

MarPar

Meat Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
panda popcorn.gif

Reaction score
Wait a minute were you the local sale that fell thru, the first go around?

Makeawake

Reaction score
So you went to pick it up and saw what you saw then backed out?

Yep, I would have never bid that much on a car with bondo in the rockers and a repaired tailgate. Let me be clear I will pay $20k for a clean 69 T&C either survivor or restored. Got one?

Status
Not open for further replies.