introduction of new member Judy

Contact Wildcat Auto Parts in Sandy, Or. for you FuryIII needs. They're on the web. If they can't help you try Moore's Auto Salvage in Rapid City, S.D....They're on the web too but Wildcats prices are easier to live with. Welcome to the party and G.L. With your build, Jer
Thanks, I knew about Moore's Auto Salvage, but did not know about Wildcat. Moore's almost made me choke when they told me the price for a fender for my 300.

I just sent to both places a price check quote on parts that i need I fear the cost they will quote me

hello again I found a 66 sport fury bought it now have to clean it up to see what is there found it at wrecking yard she needed saving once i get her home will upload pic I think she has the 383 engine which is turquoise, tranny rear end trunk deck no glass no driver door no fenders or hood. front floor pan are toast no big deal have the back seat. good dash except for the dash bezzels they ripped that out and is in car all broken

Consider having the rims sandblasted and powder coated with a "Chrome" finish. Not exactly perfect but much more cost effective than plating.
did this with my one year old hookers when they started to rust....worked great...better than the chrome acctully

for future reference, while looking for parts and a donor car I put together a salvage yard data base. commando1 converted it to a pdf file floating around here somewhere. Try searching using Mopar salvage yard data base, if you cannot find it PM, and we'll get you a copy if desired

Back